HS 1528B 230/290grm 7½/9½oz
WOOL MOHAIR SUITING Mohair fabric feels dry, crisp and smooth: it is cool to wear and ideal for humid environments. It tailors well, allowing for a smart, sculptured look that is perfect for stylish business attire in a hot climate.
Some of the benefits of mohair blended fabrics are the following:
• Mohair is the clip shorn from an Angora goat and is renowned for its glossy sheen
• It is very receptive to dye, which results in richer, more vibrant colours
• It produces a fabric with intense lustre and sheen
• It produces a fabric that will retain its shape
• It produces a cloth that is durable and comfortable to wear
Adelaide Central Plaza, 100 Rundle Mall, Shop 5b/b1, Lower Ground, Adelaide, SA, 5000, Australia
08 8232 0404
Why choose ordinary when you can be extraordinary!
Enter your email to receive your exclusive offer